Light unto My Path

Music: Amy Grant - Thy Word (lyrics)



"Nun"

Your word is like a lamp for my feet
and a light for my path.
I will do what I have promised
and obey your fair laws.
I have suffered for a long time.
Lord, give me life by your word.
Lord, accept my willing praise
and teach me your laws.
My life is always in danger,
but I haven't forgotten your teachings.
Wicked people have set a trap for me,
but I haven't strayed from your orders.
I will follow your rules forever,
because they make me happy.
I will try to do what you demand
forever, until the end.
-- Psalm 119:105-112 (NCV)



When you face challenges the best way to keep your light shining is to find direction in the Word.

The way to shine your light for others Is to encourage others in the Word and in the reading of the Word.