How To Love

How To Love (Sam FranjiONE)
Love will never end.
It never quits,
It Never loses hope,
Love never stops trusting.

Love never gives up on people.
Love is always happy with the truth.
It is never happy when others do wrong,
But Love does not remember wrongs done against it.

Love cannot be made angry easily.
It is not selfish. Love is not rude.
It does not brag. Love is not jealous.
Instead, Love is patient and kind.

If I don’t have love, I gain nothing by doing all this:
I may give away everything I have to help others, and
I may even give my body as an offering to be burned.
But even with all this, if I don’t have love, I am nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:8->3 (ERV)
... And they'll know we are Christians by our love. Don't take that lightly. Each and every day we have opportunities to be Jesus to others.